[vdr] vdrsync creates empty ac3-File - change in recording format?

Fri Jun 3 06:45:24 CEST 2005

Dirk wrote:
> I just upgraded to vdr 1.3.25. When I try to create MPG-Files
> from VDR-recordings with AC3-sound, vdrsync only creates an empty
> ac3-file - the .mpa and .mpv-files are ok. ac3-sound is correctly

Sorry for quoting myself - I just solved the problem by reading
on the vdrsync-homepage a bit better. I know I should have done
this before posting... but maybe someone else is happy to read
this hint here:

Recording format changed again in 1.3.23. The adapted vdrsync can
be downloaded from http://vdrsync.vdr-portal.de/releases/vdrsync-050322.tgz
See also http://vdrsync.vdr-portal.de/bugs_todo.html

Dirk