[vdr] vdradmin cant display recording summary

Honorius Galmeanu honorius.galmeanu at deuromedia.ro
Fri Jun 3 13:02:22 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am using VDR 1.2.6 with Irdeto CAM. It works very nice with an already
activated card. However I would like to activate a new one, and even if I
have left it inside CAM for many hours, it does not seem to activate. It does
not ask me to enter any PIN, nothing. Do you have any idea what it should
happen here ? Have anyone succeeded in activating a new card with VDR ?

Thanks !
Honorius

PS. I've forgot to mention that I've also tried the 1.3.25 version.