[vdr] vdradmin cant display recording summary

C.Y.M syphyr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:48:01 CEST 2005

Andreas Mair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it'll use the recordings title as provided by VDR's "lstr" scrdp command.
> This title will never be replaced by a simple icon. Or do you mean another
> way of retrieving the title?

After applying your latest patch to 3.3pre, when I select a recording in a
subdirectory that resides in a path with the "_" character, the name of the
recording is still not displayed. I do see the icon which allows me to select
the summary.  But, the Title of the recording is still empty.  I just thought
that the Title would be displayed using info from "lstr".

Regards,