[vdr] Problem with Master Timer's summary.conf

Matthias Schniedermeyer ms at citd.de
Fri Jun 3 15:36:57 CEST 2005

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Maybe Master Timer should have written its summary.conf the way VDR did ;-)

I've "invented" that format  >4 years ago and as i NEVER ever programmed a Timer via VDR since this >4 years, i can't even remember what format VDR uses. :-)
I guess i should take the time to invent a new format that is compatible with both "old" (1.2.0 - 1.3.24) and "new" (1.3.25 - <x>) VDR.

Btw. Could you/someone provide a few examples of VDR-created timers & info.vdr-files (best including the snipped from epg.data) from 1.3.25?