[vdr] SVDRP and dates

Jan Ekholm chakie at smultron.net
Sat Jun 4 11:42:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

I remember that there was a discussion some time ago that VDR would use a new
date system for timers that also included a month/year in addition to the
day. Or am I mistaken? We sometimes end up having old timers in VDR that we
just deactivate but don't delete, and it's very hard to know wether a timer
that is set to the "5th" is June 5th or May 5th.

We still use VDR 1.3.18 and I work on a small application that uses SVDRP to
get this information using LSTT. Was it so that some newer VDR version had
changed the date format used?

Regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
    - "Remember -- that which does not kill us can only make us stronger."
    - "And that which does kill us leaves us dead!"