[vdr] readable format under OSX/Win ?

Grégoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:43:17 CEST 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 02:14:54PM +0200, Sebastian wrote:

> I don't know anything about quicktime. But maybe just try a different
> player. I'd try VLC. Plays almost everything.

He he he, my problem is that the computer I have access to teach are
more or less secured and I can't install anything on them...

>From my point of view, mplayer should be installed on all OSX
computers... and it can play anything, but I have to do with what are
installed ;-)

If I don't find a better solution, I will still create "real" DVD...

Thank,
--
	Grégoire Favre