[vdr] Ghost channels?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Jun 5 15:33:11 CEST 2005

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
> Hello
>
> for a while (1.3.18?) i see channels in the channel list which can't
> exist. For example Source:"C" but i don't have DVB-C, only DVB-S and -T.

Maybe related, maybe not, but I'd like to know if the data vdr uses to
update channels has the source in it or vdr uses the source of whatever
channel it has tuned.
I'm asking because, even if I disable the autoupdate while the dish is
moving (Setup.UpdateChannels=0), sometimes I end up with channels in
channels.conf with the wrong satellite.

Bye