[vdr] Bug/patch in transfer.c, 1.3.25

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Jun 6 15:24:58 CEST 2005

On Sonntag 05 Juni 2005 21:25, C.Y.M wrote:
> Maybe you want to give the latest revision of the firmware a try:
>
> http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av.tar.bz2

I am already using that one. It makes no difference to 261d regarding
the errors. However when changing channels the tone comes much faster.

> The recommended change to transfer.c for the new firmware is attached.

The net result seems to be the same for me: use 288k instead of 576.
I don't have the 4MB extension. So this cannot help.

But I could get rid of the error messages by inserting an msleep(30)
somewhere in the driver (2.6.12-rc5 unmodified). They still happen but
much more seldom. See my post on the linux-dvb mailing list.

--
Wolfgang