[vdr] Bug/patch in transfer.c, 1.3.25

Dr. Werner Fink werner at suse.de
Mon Jun 6 17:26:58 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 07:36:47AM -0700, C.Y.M wrote:
> Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> > On Sonntag 05 Juni 2005 21:25, C.Y.M wrote:
> >
> >>Maybe you want to give the latest revision of the firmware a try:
> >>
> >>http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av.tar.bz2
> >

> > I am already using that one. It makes no difference to 261d regarding
> > the errors. However when changing channels the tone comes much faster.
> >

> OK, just as long as you updated the firmware from within a few weeks ago then
> you should have the new one.  The version inside the "new" firmware did not
> change from 26d (so it may be a little confusing from just looking at it).

Hmmm ... there _are_ changes between 0x261d and
http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av.tar.bz2 which is a first
public test for a 0x261e ;)

AV Synchronization should go much faster even within transfer mode.

       Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958