em86xx based "dxr6" hdtv output hardware card (was: RE: [vdr]vdr and YUV output)

Weinberger, Andreas (EBV) Andreas.Weinberger at ebv.com
Tue Jun 7 17:39:28 CEST 2005

hey,

> > It looks like this is for kernel version 2.3.46?
>
> It seems that 2.3.46 is the version of the driver / app
> suite. I didn't  find the environment yet.

the kernelmodul (em8xxx.o) is completly build from the
sources, works here on 2.4.31; only the libaries are closed,
like the em8475 stuff (rmf/fmp drivers), which uses a
libnetstream.o.

there should be a MRUA.env - and make kernel which builds
mum.o and the em8xxx.o. make insmod will create the /dev/mum
device files.

-- randy