[vdr] vdr-1.3.25 and EPG

karim kafifi at easyconnect.fr
Tue Jun 7 22:08:09 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Since my provider displays *only* now/next infos (because their EPG isn't
standard), I download "one week" epg from the web, and fill vdr with it via
svdrp. Working Great.

Since vdr-1.3.25, I don't use "disable_double_epg patch" anymore.
I noticed that vdr, when "now/next epg" and "imported epg" have the same
title, choose to display now/next information, and drop others.

Is it possible to choose the opposite, because imported web epg is more
complete ?

(Sorry if this appears to you as an "easy question").

Thanks.
Karim.