[vdr] Low volume on Pro7 ?

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Thu Jun 9 08:25:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

is it just my setup or does Pro7 actually have a far lower volume than
all other channels? I'm using Werner's 261d firmware with AC3overDVB
from a FF 1.3 card over an optical SPDIF link into a home cinema system.

While we're at that, has anyone been working on a limiter to keep the
advertising blocks' volumes down? As most of you will know, the ad blocks
have an average level 3 dB above the average level in the rest of the
material. This is very annoying particularly after a low volume scene in a
film. ... :-( Noad's algos could be helpful here.

--
Justice is incidental to law and order.
		-- J. Edgar Hoover