[vdr] Channel find/update problem on 1.3.25

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Jun 12 13:29:55 CEST 2005

Tomahawk wrote:
> Getting back to the core problem, why is it that VDR detects the channel
> (even gives it the right name), but takes the Frequency of the base
> channel for this one instead of the correct frequency ?
> E.g. he takes the the 362 MHz of th base channel instead of 378 MHz
> where the channel physically resides.

I guess that's because in the SDT filer (where new channels are detected)
the only known frequency is that of the channel that is currently delivering
the data. But maybe there is still something missing in VDR's way of handling
this, so please feel free to debug into this and let me know if you
find something.

Klaus