[vdr] VDR developer version 1.3.26

Daniel THOMPSON daniel.thompson at st.com
Mon Jun 13 10:59:16 CEST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 16:35 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> - Implemented cVideoRepacker in remux.c to make sure every PES packet contains
>    only data from one frame (thanks to Reinhard Nissl).

I run VDR an a box with *very* little spare CPU. I am therefore
interested to know if cVideoRepacker adds any significant processing to
the remuxer or if it simply an extra comparison in the start code
detector?

--
Daniel Thompson (STMicroelectronics) <daniel.thompson at st.com>
1000 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4SQ. 01454 462659

If a car is a horseless carriage then is a motorcycle a horseless horse?