[vdr] Mailing List Etiquette

Rainer Zocholl UseNet-Posting-Nospam-74308- at zocki.toppoint.de
Mon Jun 13 22:26:00 CEST 2005

Sergei.Haller at math.uni-giessen.de(Sergei Haller)  13.06.05 09:43

>On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Darren Salt (DS) wrote:

DS>> I demand that Clemens Kirchgatterer may or may not have written...
DS>>
DS>>
DS>>> DO
DS>>> --

>please replace -- by == or ---

>I can't see if there is a trailing space, but pine interprets this
>particular -- as beginning of the signature.

a) In every mailclient one can configure if signatures are shown or not
   So it's up to iteh user, not the mailer, because:
b) There is not trailng " " so your pine is -obviously- broken!
   It's open source, so it should be easy to fix ;->
c) it would be nice if the source forge list server would use "-- "

Rainer