[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr 1.3 SUSE RPMs

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Tue Jun 14 13:44:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've built RPM packages for 1.3.26. Video directory and epg file
location is the same as in the 1.2.6 packages, config files are in
/etc/vdr13 instead of /etc/vdr. So you can safely install 1.3 in
parallel to the 1.2.6 packages. vdr contains minimal patches. the su
patch, the patch to use a broadcast variable instead of sleep in
cDvbPlayer and pagedown.diff from Udo Richter. I also removed the
check for NPTL and vdr does run with NPTL if available. Post success
stories here, this check has to go before 1.4 :-)

The packages are at

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/misc
resp.
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/x86_64/supplementary/misc

and it's mirrors.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development