[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr 1.3 SUSE RPMs

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Fri Jun 17 09:05:31 CEST 2005

M. Fiegert wrote:
> [...]
> In yast both cards can be configured and both are shown in hardware
> info, but for nova the driver is marked inactive!
> I couldn`t find out how to change this yet.

The dvb support in YaST is probably only useful for basic setups
with one card. Take a look at
/usr/share/doc/packages/dvb/README.SuSE and create hwcfg-static
files manually or put the modules in DVB_LOAD_MODULES
(/etc/sysconfig/dvb). This way you can also ensure a load order so
your Nova won't suddenly become the primary card.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development