[vdr] channels.conf DVB-T Hamburg in VDR-WIKI partly wrong

Olaf Meltzer olaf.meltzer at gmx.de
Sat Jun 18 18:36:41 CEST 2005

using the channels list from VDR-WIKI regarding Hamburg I
found some errors.

The bouquets frequency containing the following stations, is
definitely wrong.

Bayerisches FS:530000:...
NDR FS NDS:530000:...
NDR FS SH:530000:...
NDR FS MVP:530000:...

I can read out some of the required data to establish the
correct entries of a channels.conf, but not all, with the
Windows application Cinergy Digital. I receive the complete
set of stations under Windows without errors.

The correct frequency of the above bouquet is 205500. But I
presume, some of the other data might be still wrong, since
even when I use those data, which I can read out under
Windows, there is no receiption. I can read out frequency,
VID, AID, and PID. And filling in / verify these data, I
get the following lines for the bouquet. I broke lines here
only for posting. Please correct this.

:DVB-T Hamburg (wrong)
Bayern (terr)
MDR (terr)
NDR NDS (terr)
NDR HH (terr)
NDR SH (terr)
NDR MVP (terr)
WDR (terr)
Is anybody able to verify this, or can give me the correct

Another bouquet (hr-fernsehen, MDR, NDR FS NDS, WDR), which
the VDR-WIKI locates in Hamburg, is actually receiptable
here, but with weak signalstrength. It belongs to some
region in the neighbourhood, possibly Niedersachsen, but
not to Hamburg.

Greetings -- Olaf Meltzer
Olaf Meltzer,  Im Fliederbusch 31,  22589 Hamburg
Telefon +49-40-871146       Mobil +49-179-3669047
Fax: +49-40-871146     Email: olaf.meltzer at gmx.de