[vdr] Hauppauge Nexus S plus Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T PCI

Olaf Meltzer olaf.meltzer at gmx.de
Sun Jun 19 16:34:31 CEST 2005

Hi!

The a.m. cards are correctly working together. But now I
realized, that DVB-T card channels not allways were
reachable immediatly after booting. It seemed -- I'm not
quite sure -- that this problem depended from the last
channel seen before shutdown. If this had been a DVB-S
channel, after the next boot DVB-T channels were off.

Now I provided a link to the second firmware-file too, and
the problem seems to be gone. I found no docs, how to
configure these two cards correctly, but the naming scheme
looks like this _is_ the way.

/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/dvb-ttpci-01.fw
-> /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261d

and now

/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/dvb-ttpci-02.fw
-> /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261c

Am I right so far?

Greetings -- Olaf Meltzer