[vdr] EPG scan on single card system

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Wed Jun 22 09:49:27 CEST 2005

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>

>> Yes, this has been changed in version 1.3.27, and at least my tests
>> indicated that it would work now.
>

> I have the opposite (I think) problem: I have epg timeout set to 0 to
> disable epg scan, but while playing a recording the dish moved.

That's odd. The check in question here is

   if (Device != cDevice::ActualDevice() ||
      (Device->ProvidesTransponderExclusively(Channel) &&
       Setup.EPGScanTimeout && now - lastActivity > Setup.EPGScanTimeout * 3600)) {

which explicitly contains a check whether Setup.EPGScanTimeout is not 0.

Maybe something else has started moving your dish?

Klaus