[vdr] Using VDR with more than one DVB card?

Erik Tjernlund erik at tjernlund.net
Sat Jun 25 13:00:35 CEST 2005

I've been using VDR for a long time with one DVB-C card. Now I've added
a second, identical card (Technotrend DVB-C 2.1).

I get a picture, but it's of very low quality and breaking up all the
time. Do I have to do something special to get this setup to work
properly? Suggestions?

VDR: 1.3.27
DVB: latest CVS

Here's the lspci output for the cards (formatted for readability):

0000:00:0b.0
   Multimedia controller:
     Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
   Subsystem:
     Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH Technotrend/Hauppauge DVB card rev2.1
   Memory at cfffce00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)

0000:00:0d.0
   Multimedia controller:
     Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
   Subsystem:
     Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH Technotrend/Hauppauge DVB card rev2.1
   Memory at cfffcc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)

/Erik

--
"Put me back on my bike!" -- Tom Simpson
<http://erik.tjernlund.net/>