[vdr] Using VDR with more than one DVB card?

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 18:03:36 CEST 2005

On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 06:31:33PM +0300, Lauri Tischler wrote:

> How about hanging a dead chicken or two in front of tv or around
> the antenna :)
> You may need to experiment with the amount of feathers left on the
> bird or plucked off.

Bah :) I knew someone would reply with a smart answer like that :)

There is a sound scientific reason why shining light on the ICs has this
effect - something so do with the chemical compounds used in
manufacture..

Whatever the reason, it's a low-tech and cheap way of boosting a signal
since you can't just plug a booster into a cable-TV feed :))

Cheers,
Gavin.