[vdr] EPG on Travelchannel

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Jun 26 18:00:28 CEST 2005

Tobias Grimm wrote:
> Hi!
>
> With vdr 1.3.27 Travelchannel behaves a little bit strange. Each time I
> tune to this channel, the CA becomes 3331 and the channel becomes
> unavailable. Is there anything I can do about it besides disabling
> channel updates globally?

Disable the check for the availability of a suitable cam.
In dvbdevice.c, change the method cDvbDevice::ProvidesCa to return
always true. Of course this will mean you will be able to select
channels that you cannot see, but it will also allow to select channels
that advertise themselves as encrypted while they really aren't.
I asked for this to be made configurable a while ago due to a similar
problem.

Bye