[vdr] Choose the right audio from xine ?

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Jun 26 21:51:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> All second languages are not english, but are broadcasted in stereo, one
> side have english and the second side have the first audio track (for
> example french for TSR1).

Hhm, it looks like cXineDevice lacks support for
Get/SetAudioChannelDevice(). I've meanwhile added it and see, that VDR
calls the set function whenever I change between left, right and stereo.

I now have to figure out, how to pass this information to xine. A simple
solution might be to just mute the left respectively right channel of
the output device (at least ALSA allows that).

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de