[vdr] Keymacros to access to a menu entry

Christian Wieninger cwieninger at gmx.de
Tue Jun 28 09:42:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

why dont you use the key 'right' to scroll down the whole page instead of
many single 'down's?
Another solution that does not concern VDR would be using irexec. I used
this solution for me.
You can even configure irexec to react on special sequences, e.g. <power>
Since I have no extra keys on my remote, this was a nice way for me.

BR,

Christian Wieninger