[VDR] xine plugin how to cancel "No signal"

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Wed Jun 29 09:20:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

Massimiliano Garavini wrote:

> I've tried with radio-vdr but seems to do nothing...plugin start up but no image appear and "no signal" is present...maybe the problem is with the image .mpg but i dont know how procede.
> Anyone has tested this plugin and can i help me ?

Maybe you forgot to enable the radio plugin in it's setup menu.

When I switch to a radio channel, I get the following output on console:

SetPlayMode: 0
SetAudioChannelDevice: 0
vdr: radio background image not found:
/soft/vdr-1.3.25/etc/vdr/plugins/radio/ANTENNE BAYERN.mpg (Channelname:
ANTENNE BAYERN)
*PLUGIN RADIO-IMAGE apid = 352   Channelname: ANTENNE BAYERN Use image :
/soft/vdr-1.3.25/etc/vdr/plugins/radio/radio.mpg
SetAudioChannelDevice: 0
SetPlayMode: 1
StillPicture: 0x9d89728, 49877
Clear(0)!