[vdr] mplayer.sh and AID 0

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 17:46:27 CEST 2005

On 30 Jun 2005 "C.Y.M" <syphir at syphir.sytes.net> wrote:

> I think the main problem with the AID 0 is this line:
>
> player-mplayer.c:    if(MPlayerAid>0) snprintf(aid,sizeof(aid)," AID
> %d",MPlayerAid);
>
> So, if the AID is not > 0, it does not specify the ID.
>
> It should be:
>
> player-mplayer.c:    if(MPlayerAid>=0) snprintf(aid,sizeof(aid)," AID
> %d",MPlayerAid);

In this case, you can obmit the check completely. The value never
can be <0.

The idea is, to have a "default mode" where mplayer selects the
right AID. AID=0 was used to flag default mode, which now seems
to be a bad definition.

Further problem is, that you cannot enter a value <0 in VDR's
cEditIntItem. I'm investigating a solution.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt at gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/