[vdr] mplayer.sh and AID 0

Juri Haberland list-linux.vdr at koschikode.com
Thu Jun 30 23:39:58 CEST 2005

Stefan Huelswitt <s.huelswitt at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2005 Juri Haberland <list-linux.vdr at koschikode.com> wrote:
>>> What is the prevered key (on VDR's remote) to bind the
>>> switch_audio?
>>
>> Uhm, I just saw that in the meantime all keys with digits are used -
>> and the colored keys as well - I don't have a good idea.
>> Just pick one that is on most RCs.
>
> Hmm, may be I should remove the dvdnav stuff. I got reports that
> it doesn't works and that it has been removed completely from
> current mplayer version.
> This would free up some keys.

Yes, I think this is a good idea - I never unterstood folks that wanted
to use mplayer to watch DVDs - it's just not in the shape to do the most
basic task.

Though I included a patch in mplayer.sh to play DVDs I later on declared
it unsupported und suggested people should spend their time in fixing
and improving the DVD-plugin.

Cheers,
    Juri