[vdr] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S SE Model 135

Thomas Müller Thomas.Mueller at chairos.com
Tue Mar 1 14:29:12 CET 2005

peter_weber69 wrote:

>>>Hi,
>>>I intend to buy one of these cards they currently sell for 59 euros on
>>>the local Mediamarkt (Germany). Judging just by pictures of the card
>>>found on ebay and comparing with the box in the store, the card must
>>>be this one:
>>>http://www.muresan.de/htpc/nova-s_se_box_contents.jpg
>>>Regards,
>>>peter
>>>

>>hi Peter,
>>
>>see <a href=http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_NOVA-S.>http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_NOVA-S.</a>

ups what has html to do in a txt-only mail ;)

>Hi,
>I think the right link is (no point at the end):
>http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_NOVA-S
>
>Es wird bereits daran gearbeitet (in work)!
>Can you say how long i must wait or is it better to return the card.
>
>regards
>peter

For ur Information, ull get DVB-S Cards from TechnoTrend at
www.dvbshop.net (55 euro's i think), so if ull add the shipping cost,
ull only save 5-6 bucks for a card that's not supported.
Or ull spend 5 bucks more to get a card that'll definetly work.

regards
    Thomas