[vdr] burn-plugin: menu and sync

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Wed Mar 2 00:03:04 CET 2005

Hi,

first time I tried the burn-plugin to copy two recordings to dvd.
I only generate an ISO-image and checked this via loop-device. Later I used a
separate growfs-command to generate a dvd.

It is not possible to use the generated menu with my dvd-players (checked:
xine, powerdvd, vdr-dvd-plugin). A second issue is, that audio and video of
the second recording are nearly one second out of sync. When I play the
vdr-file sync is fine.

Are these known problems? Especially the menu-stuff is annoying.

Bye

  Thorsten