[vdr] EPIA SP + budget hardware mpeg2/4 acceleration?

tony tony at tgds.net
Wed Mar 2 14:35:21 CET 2005

Le mercredi 02 mars 2005 à 14:17 +0100, Leo Márquez a écrit :

> >mpeg2 streams. I don't have access to mpeg4 streams.
> >

> Ok but you don't play divx movies?

Where do I buy a Divx movie?

> What about noise? I want to have VDR in my saloon.

I have a hush. My home office is in the living room and it is on all the
time. No fan = no noise. I am thinking of making a second Epia machine
without hard drive for just watching TV. It would also be a network
stream client for DVDs and recordings on the main VDR machine. It will
be in the bedroom.

Cheers

Tony