[vdr] [Announce] LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3.22

Grégoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:30:32 CET 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 09:14:23PM +0100, Matthias Lötzke wrote:

> The DiSEqC support might still need testing - I do not have DiSEqC
> hardware myself. The further developement depends on your feedback.

I haven't tested this version, I run now your BETA2 which has diseqc
support. What's this DiSEqC support exactly ?

BETA2 seems to work great, with my system (DiSEqC 2.0 connected to Astra
and Hotbird, two of them with one connected to first DVB, and second one
connected to second one, which has loopthrough connected to third DVB).

Thank you very much for your patch :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com