[vdr] Re: [Announce] LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3.22

Matthias Lötzke Matthias at Loetzke.de
Wed Mar 2 22:05:15 CET 2005

Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com says...
> On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 09:14:23PM +0100, Matthias Lötzke wrote:
>
> > The DiSEqC support might still need testing - I do not have DiSEqC
> > hardware myself. The further developement depends on your feedback.
>
> I haven't tested this version, I run now your BETA2 which has diseqc
> support. What's this DiSEqC support exactly ?

Just the same DiSEqC-support as in BETA2 but with a cleaner code.

BTW: I am still looking for a possibility to use "class cDiseqcs" from
diseqc.h in device.h. Any oo-programming expert here to help me?

> BETA2 seems to work great, with my system (DiSEqC 2.0 connected to Astra
> and Hotbird, two of them with one connected to first DVB, and second one
> connected to second one, which has loopthrough connected to third DVB).

Thanks for Your feedback.

Matthias.