[vdr] EPIA SP + budget hardware mpeg2/4 acceleration?

tony tony at tgds.net
Fri Mar 4 13:27:48 CET 2005

Le vendredi 04 mars 2005 à 11:43 +0000, Laurence Abbott a écrit :
> hat do people normally do for a powersupply with these things? Use a
> chunky 12 V supply with a DC-DC convertor?
>
> Whatever I use, it has to be quieter than my current setup!

I'm looking at this

http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-lc02.htm

or

http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-lc06.htm which uses a standard
DVD drive about 50€ cheaper than the slim ones.

My hush still has the 50W power brick. It only went flakey once at the
end of last August when room temperature went over 30°C

The extra power in these two cases will have me using more USB devices
(I have a powered hub now) and maybe a FF DVB-S card.

Tony