[vdr] bitstreamout-0.70 and vdr-1.3.21

Dieter Bloms dieter at bloms.de
Thu Mar 10 13:18:37 CET 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 10, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

> Yep, it should work with 1.3.22.  At least I've never seen a crash
> with 1.3.22.  The delay problem with MP2 is know but it is not that
> easy to fix.  On the other hand: using the direct way of connecting
> the S/P-DIF out on J2 of the DVB FF to the S/P-DIF in of the sound
> card works flawless, e.g. is in sync.

it is in sync, but the pcm headers are wrong with ac3 stream.
Bye the way, may it be possibles to receive the data via S/P-DIF in into
the soundcard and then read the data via a userspace programm to
redirect it to S/P-DIF out.

Then the data should be fine for all amplifiers, or I'am total wrong ?

--
Gruß

  Dieter