[vdr] [vdr 1.3.22] live recording... (not a big issue)

Carsten Presser cpresser at fsing.uni-sb.de
Fri Mar 11 21:40:26 CET 2005

> ... when
> i go back to the menu the "stop recording program" is still there.
> I mean by "when i go back" : I press the BACK button to come back from
> the timer or recording submenu to the main menu.
> If leave the main menu, then make it appear again the "stop recording
> program" is gone.

hi,
i think that is a already know issue.

try the following:
open up the mainmenu and take a look at the time-display. now cruise
through some sumbenus for some time and return to the main menu (without
closing the menu). you will see that the time-display hasn't changed at all.
this is because vdr draws the menu only once (when you open it).
i think you just noticed the same thing.

greeting carsten