[vdr] EPG question

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Sat Mar 12 10:49:55 CET 2005

Hi,

my son last night came up with an interesting question. Why can't I read
EPG descriptions of broadcasts on a different channel than I'm currently
watching? E.g. I was watching the news on ZDF and he wanted to check what
was up on Galileo on Pro7 without switching channels. I mean, the EPG data
is there, there's no technical need to switch channels when all I want to
do is see other channels' EPG descriptions... has anybody thought about
this?

--
It is easier to be a "humanitarian" than to render your own country its
proper due; it is easier to be a "patriot" than to make your community