[vdr] No sound from Dxr3 (Hollywood+) with dxr3 plugin.

Jukka Tastula jukka.tastula at kotinet.com
Sat Mar 12 19:39:55 CET 2005

On Saturday 12 March 2005 18:08, plastgris wrote:
> cDxr3AudioDecoder::Decode Sample rate = 0 cDxr3AudioDecoder::Decode
> Sample rate = 4 ...

> With the "unexpected parameter change" repeating for pages down.
>

> Anyone have a clue about what is wrong?

I remember getting something like this when I compiled the dxr3 plugin with
different version ffmpeg headers than the libavcodec.so the plugin used.

Get the latest ffmpeg and compile it with --enable-shared. Then make sure
that in your dxr3 plugin Makefile you have the ffmpeg directory set to the
correct headers and that the plugin will link against the same version
libavcodec.so.