[vdr] VDR-1.3.22: Bug in cDolbyRepacker concerns today's HDTV event on ProSieben HD

Gerald Raaf Gerald.Raaf at T-Online.de
Sun Mar 13 15:24:09 CET 2005

Am Sonntag, 13. März 2005 14:57 schrieb Grégoire Favre:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 12:47:24PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
>
> Hello :-)
>
> > while looking forward to this evenings HDTV event 'Spiderman' on
> > ProSieben HD I've just discovered a bug in my cDolbyRepacker which drops
> > almost every audio PTS.
>
> Thank you very much for your patch, that I have just applied to my vdr!
>
> Where could I find info about when they are events on ProSieben HD ?

Hi,

that latest Info about HDTV Events i found, was on "Heise Newsticker"
here's the link

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/result.xhtml?url=/newsticker/meldung/56988&words=pro%20sieben