[vdr] burn

Carsten Koch Carsten.Koch at icem.com
Sun Mar 13 17:19:00 CET 2005

tony wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While playing with some stuff =;-D I went back to running 1.3.14 heavily
> patched with lots of weird stuff.
>
> make plugins and lo and behold!!! burn compiled without a problem. It
> still won't on 1.3.21...
>
> So my system isn't as sick as I thought and burn will compile on it.
>
> I really would like to compile 0.5 on vdr 1.3.2x

I tried that a while ago and IIRC there is a clash between a type
name that burn introduced long ago and vdr now also uses.

The solution might be as simple as renaming all occurences in burn.
I did not pursue it back then since I kind of hoped that the next
version of burn would no longer have that problem. Alas, no new version
has appeared on http://www.xeatre.de/community/burn this year.

Has the download site changed or is burn no longer maintained?

Carsten.