AW: [vdr] How to programm Spiderman on Pro7 HDTV

Martin Elsner info at martinelsner.de
Sun Mar 13 17:45:58 CET 2005

No problem, thanks for the quick help!

But I think I will not start working on my goot VDR System ;-)

But: I am planning on a second one, which could use a budget card plus a
DXR3 Card I still got somehwhere.

Will this than work to record on of the other HDTV Film in the near future?

And will the combination Budget card plus DXR3 be as good for standard TV as
a FF card? This second VDR System would also run with a Television to watch,
not a computer monitor.

Martin