[vdr] vdr 1.2.6 and viaccess

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Sun Mar 13 22:16:32 CET 2005

tarass at club-internet.fr writes:

> I'd to add a new CI device for tps, what is the protocol to do this ?
> Is there some one who have this on his box ?

Works is on-going to get TPS with Twinhan/ Hercules card.

Currently I can de-scramble TPS with an SCM Viaccess card. But
de-scrambling always stop after some time (between 30mn and 4 hours).
Manu Abraham and I still have to figure out why.

Then, some adaptation will be needed in vdr to use Twinhan CI. Details
are still not figured out.

If you're in a hurry, you might want to try another type of HW.

HTH