[vdr] vdr 1.2.6 and viaccess

Kenneth Aafløy lists at kenneth.aafloy.net
Mon Mar 14 18:07:25 CET 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 17:17, tarass at club-internet.fr wrote:
> Le 03/14/2005 04:47 PM, Manu Abraham a joliment écrit :
>
> > The site says Viaccess Red does not work with a Hercules also. Which i
> > don't think is very much correct..
>
> I agree with you and I distrust this site's infos as they say that the
> aston mediaguard module is not compatible with the nexus but it works at
> home.
> But I prefer to ask befor to buy ;-)

There is nothing on that page that says that an aston cam is incompatible
with any of the cards listed there. Where do you see this?

Besides, the Nexus-S is a fullfeatured card, and so the following line is valid:

So far, all CAM modules are supported by this card

If you can confirm that a CAM is incompatible with the Nexus-S or another
fullfeatured Technotrend/Hauppauge card, feel free to edit the list.

Kenneth