[vdr] vdr 1.2.6 and viaccess

Klaus Ellegaard klaus at ellegaard.dk
Tue Mar 15 00:07:45 CET 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 04:45:16PM +0100, tarass at club-internet.fr wrote:
> Has anybody here a nexus-s with red-viaccess ci working ?

Don't know about the -S version but I have a Technotrend DVB-C 2.1
FF card that works just fine with Viaccess Red. A friend of mine has
a Technotrend C2300 (reportedly identical to the Nexus-CA) running
under Windows with a Viaccess Red. I don't think he has tried it
with Linux, though.

All in all: it is incorrect to say that Viaccess Red doesn't work
with Hauppauge/Technotrend cards. I don't know if it applies to all
types of cards but at least it works with the cable versions...

/Klaus (using VDR 1.3.21)