[vdr] bitstreamout 0.70 and vdr 1.3.22

Dieter Bloms dieter at bloms.de
Tue Mar 15 11:49:01 CET 2005

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 14, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

> The bitformat over the dvb-card is exactly the same as in the bso
> plugin.  The only difference is that the bso plugin force the
> sound card to set the nonlinear status bit in the S/P-DIF
> transport layer.

can this be done with loopthrough, so that the soundcard set this bit ?

or may it be possible to grab the data in userspace area and redirect it
to the soundcard in realtime.
So the soundcard has to generate new headers and is able to set the
nonlinear status bit and the sound will be in synca ?

--
Gruß

  Dieter