[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] bitstreamout plugin 0.80 (sound loop through sound card)

Per Mellander per at mellander.org
Wed Mar 16 00:15:33 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:01:45 +0100, Dr. Werner Fink wrote
> Hi,
>
>     I've uploaded the new verion 0.80 of the bitstreamout plugin.

Glad to announce that my Sony STR-DB830 QS does work together with 0.80. No
more DD detection without sound. Something magic with the bugfixes has made
the receiver to finally get it's grips togheter and work.

vdr-1.3.22 + bso-0.80 = Ok!

Slight A/V delay though. Will keep on tweeking tonight.

@Werner

Thanks for a great plugin and for your patience :)

@Roland Praml

Thanks for your suggestions and help! :)

/Mel