[vdr] Helsinki HTV HD1 and VDR? (HDTV channel)

Rantanen Teemu teemu.rantanen at tekla.com
Wed Mar 16 11:34:25 CET 2005

Ari Huttunen wrote:
> No idea. I hope it's something more interesting.. :)

I managed to receive and display (vdr + hdtv-patch + streamdev +
mplayer) the HDTV test stream when it started on HTV. At that time it
was ~10 minutes loop of bits and pieces of different types of shows
(euro1080 demo/commercial etc). I tried to receive it again few days
back, but it was gone, or changed to another frequency (info of which
isn't broadcasted on other channels).

Let me know if you find it, but I guess you need a smartcard and paid
subscription now...

					Teemu