AW: [vdr] [ANNOUNCE] bitstreamout plugin 0.80 (sound loop through sound card)

Per Mellander per at mellander.org
Wed Mar 16 18:01:51 CET 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:39:44 +0100, Roland Praml wrote
> Long time ago there were so called 'copy-bit killer'
> Can I set the nonaudio with a similar circuit.

Yes you can, it's a similar control bit. It was in an Elektor magazine a few
years ago. Maybe you can modify the circuit. It was all done in hardware
because of the high rate.

> As other mentioned this should also be done by a soundcard
> by reading from spdif-in, set the bit, and writing to spdif-out

I was thinking the same but it seems that a dsPIC is the only ( reasonable )
uController that can work in that high speed area. ( Unless the soundcard is
equipped with such a feature. )

/Mel