[vdr] expired timers are not deleted

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Fri Mar 18 22:03:03 CET 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Lars Bläser wrote:

>Vladimir Shved wrote:
>> On my system, for some reason, expired timers are not deleted, is it a
>> feature or bug? Or is it just me? I mean the timer would complete recording
>> but is not removed after recording, just shifted to the bottom of the list.
>> I have to clean the list every time by hand because timeline plugin shows
>> conflicts. Is there anyway to fix this?
>
>i see this on my system if i manualy disable a timer

Same here and I've seen it also for normal non-disabled timers. Some
of these old timers may have ended up not being recorded due to VDR
freezing (the UI still works, so I can do a restart from within VDR). So,
maybe it's only timers that didn't get recorded successfully?

--
    There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like
                installing smoke detectors in Hell.