[vdr] schedule oddness

Jouni Karvo jouni.karvo at tkk.fi
Sat Mar 19 20:32:22 CET 2005

hello,

Jan Ekholm writes:
 > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, Markus Ehrnsperger wrote:
 >

 > >NO_EVENTID_ON = <list of channels>
 > >
 > >tag in vdradmind.conf to mark these channels. It should work fine than.
 >
 > I used vdradmin a year or so ago and used this setting. It worked very
 > well and I had no more duplicates (on channels like MTV3 in Finland).

I just tried - and the effect is hilarious.

There are no more (at least in that extent) places of several
recordings of the same program with partially overlapping times or
otherwise weird times, but...

... now I get 20-30 times exactly equal timers for each event.  It
seems to add a new identical timer every once and a while.

I wonder if I'll have energy to try to get involved with the source.

yours,
		Jouni
--
http://www.netlab.hut.fi/%7ekex